Products and Services
We Provide a Unique Assortment of Non-Slip Floor Coatings, Treatments, and Cleaning Products:
- Industry Leading Non-Slip Floor Coatings
- Ramp, Stairwell, and Entryway High-Traction Coatings
- Stone Tile Micro-etching
- Bathtub Non-Slip Clear Coating
- Specially Designed Non-Slip Floor Cleaning Products
Do you have problems with slippery surfaces?
With more than 8 million Slip-and-Fall accidents occurring in North America every year, resulting in 600,000 injuries requiring hospital care; FLOOR SAFETY IS A SERIOUS MATTER. Assured Floor Safety offers an affordable method for treating nearly all slippery surfaces. Our certified Non-Slip treatments and coatings are proven to reduce the likelihood of Slip-and-Fall accidents.
Our products provide a safe solution that greatly improve traction, particularly under wet conditions, making your slippery surfaces safer. Assured Floor Safety offers the industry’s widest range of High-Traction products. Our chemists and dealers work together to develop the safest and most effective solutions to improve traction on almost ANY surface, and our application technicians are trained to do the job right the first time. Assured Floor Safety helps to improve overall health, safety and wellness through the prevention of Slip-and-Fall accidents in your home or business.
While Non-Slip coatings and treatments are our specialty, we also install general floor coatings in your home or business.
- Leading cause of work related injury and fatality (OSHA.gov).
- 85% of worker's compensation claims are attributed to slipping on slick floors (Industrial Safety and Health Markets 5th edition).
- Nearly one-quarter of Slip-and-Fall accidents resulted in more than 31 days missed from work (US Bureau of Labor Statistics).
- Compensation and medical costs associated with Slip-and-Fall accidents is approximately $70 Billion annually (National Safety Council Facts 2003 edition).
- Leading cause of injury to senior citizens (NCOA.org).
- In 2014 alone, older Americans experienced 29 million falls, causing seven million injuries and costing an estimated $31 billion in annual medical costs (CDC.gov).